Major attractions at the park include:
- Slides-Two slower slides that twist and turn
- River Rapids-A slide where you ride upon a dingy through twists and straights. This is possibly the most intense ride at the park.
- Children's Lake-A collection of small slides designed for young children.
- Whirl-Water-A short but intense ride with a bowl where riders spin around, then drop through the center into a splash pool.
- Kamikaze-A short water slide whith a long straight with drops of varying angles.
- Soft Slides-Located beside the Kamikaze, this is a short ride with dips followed by hills. It is slightly taller than the 8 Tracks, but Soft Slides is padded on the bottom. It has 6 lanes.
- 8 Tracks-An 8-lane waterslide similar to the Soft Slides. Unlike Soft Slides, the 8 Tracks is not padded. It is also slightly smaller.
- Turbolancha-An enclosed water slide where you ride on dinghys.
- Aqualancha-A yellow water slide with two helices. Riders ride on dinghys
- Children Slides-An area with three slides designed for younger children.
- Spiral-Spirale-A Spiral shaped water slide with patterns on the side.