Hi Knife! Here are all the necessary steps to add a video here!
- Find a video on a well-known video sharing website (preferably YouTube)
- Copy the URL from the video.
- While editing or creating a page, go to "Source" mode (You can find that at the top of the editing window).
- Click on the video button.
- Paste the URL into the box and name the video (Try to be descriptive. A good format is "RideName (ParkName) - OnRide (240p/360p/480p/720p/1080p)").
- Remove the extra brackets and anything else that is not part of the video name.
- Save. You're done!
I realize that sounds really complicated, but the majority of it is common sense. I wanted to make sure you knew every step! It just takes getting used to. Let me know if you run into any problems! MontagnaMagica|Talk 16:38, August 24, 2012 (UTC)